Course: “AGRICULTURAL, AGRI-FOOD AND AGRO-INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING – ENO-TOURISM SMART MANAGER” – 2020/2022
This course of higher technical education is focused on the wine and tourism sector it is a 2-year course that lasts 2000 hours organized as follows:
- 1000 learning hours (496 during the 1st year and 504 during the 2nd year) including theoretical lessons, laboratory activities and seminars with industry experts; lectures will be held mainly in the province of Brescia, precisely in Rodengo-Saiano at the “Accademia Symposium” HQ and at the partner companies (due to COVID-19 state of emergencies, some lectures bill be provided online).
- 1000 hours of traineeship (half of them during the 1st year and the other half during the 2nd year) carried out in prestigious SMEs or large companies of the sector.
Access to courses is reserved to young people aged between 18 and 29 holding an upper secondary education certificate.
At the end of the course, after passing a final assessment of competencies and skills, students will receive the so-called “Diploma di Tecnico Superiore in TECNICO SUPERIORE PER IL CONTROLLO, LA VALORIZZAZIONE E IL MARKETING DELLE PRODUZIONI AGRARIE, AGRO-ALIMENTARI E AGRO-INDUSTRIALI – SMART MANAGER DELL’ENOTURISMO E DELLA GESTIONE DEI PROCESSI IN VITICOLTURA”, an Advanced Technician Diploma in “ADVANCED TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTROL, ENHANCEMENT AND MARKETING OF AGRARIAN, AGRI-FOOD AND AGRO-INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTIONS” corresponding to the EQF level 5, which is recognized by the Ministry of Education and effective at the National and European level.
According to their attendance, students will receive other certifications of competencies related to the regional framework of professional standards of Lombardy Region, to the health and safety legislation in the workplace and to the HACCP regulations.
Our Advanced Technician is able to:
- Manage the hospitality processes in the winery;
- Develop a traditional and digital communication and marketing plan for the promotion of Agri-food products;
- Implement a territorial program dedicated to tourism, culture, oenology and gastronomy by engaging different partners in a unique organized offer;
- Cooperate in wine production processes;
- Taste, describe, communicate and trade wine using both the Italian and the English language;
- Manage sales and retail marketing processes.